If you want to embed from a third party source:
1. Add a page to a work group
2. Add a Portal Text Editor to the page
3. Edit content
4. Click on HTML
5. Get a youtube video.
-Find video, click share, embed, copy link
6. Paste in html on Portal Text Editor
If you want a video from your mapped or database drive:
1. Add to documents repository
2. Copy the URL of the document by going to the properties
3. Add this to HTML in Portal text Editor <embed height="300" width="250" src="FILEHERE" autostart="False" />
4. You might have to adjust the height and width in the HTML.
If these steps do not work, let our support team know and we can assist. Just email us at email@example.com and it will open a new ticket.