Domain Change Steps:
Here are the places where the domain name change will affect the portal. These changes should be made after the users have been migrated to the new domain.
- Add the identity user as a local admin on the passageways server
- Change the identity user on the application pool to be using the new domain
- Change any services being run by the identity account to use the new domain (Passageways Portal Agent, Passageways Enterprise Instant Messenger)
- web.config. Drive:\inetpub\wwwroot\production portal\web.config (ctrl+f and search for identity, change domain for impersonate identity account user)
- web.config. (change LDAP connection string to use new domain)
- agent.config. Drive:\Program Files\Passageways\Services\Agent\agent.config
- dtSearch config. Drive:\Program Files\Passageways\Services\dtSearchIndexer\PortalDocumentIndexer.exe.config (change domain for identity account user)
- EIM ServerSettings.config. Drive:\Program Files\ Passageways\Enterprise Instant Messenger\Server\ServerSettings.config (change <Domain>PASSAGEWAYS</Domain> tag to new domain)
- Take a backup of the Passageways framework database (Passageways, Production_Portal_PortalFx)
- Open PWWindowsUserMapping table & run the following script
DELETE FROM PWWindowsUserMapping
- Recycle the Portal Application Pool
- Running this script will clear the user's SSID from the old domain and create a new entry with their new domain SSID in table after the user has hit the portal url.
- Update the user running the scheduled task for dtSearch, if using Identity account. This is the recommended user to run the task.