Images are resized to be a ratio of 3:4 height:width.
Articles in this section
- How to - Ensure every user is using the same layout
- Framework 6.1 - Dropdown Toolbars with no navigation causes a portal error.
- 5.0+ How to link to a Portal Document Subfolder
- How To: Center an Image Map in a PTE
- Halloween! Adding Creepy Crawlies to your portal pages.
- Spacing is now set to double by default in all Portal Text Editors to follow HTML 5 Standards
- Framework 6.0.x: Setting the max width of the Search Pane
- Mobile Phone Text Alerts from Portal
- How To: Remove the portal shell from a page
- How to center the contents of a Carousel Island