This is how Chrome handles documents. When a document is downloaded, you can use the dropdown menu next to the file in the Chrome Browser to select "Always open files of this type" and it will open without downloading first.
Articles in this section
- Firefox caches documents instead of loading the newest update
- PDF: Document Management Guide
- PDF: Connect for SharePoint Guide
- Training Vignette: OnSemble Connect for SharePoint
- Recording: Document Management Basics Training
- How to: retrieve an old version of a database document
- How to: Chrome is currently not opening 'file:///' types any more.
- How To: Edit Database Documents
- How To: Make a Document the iView Island Target in the Portal
- How To: Configure a Mapped Network Folder for Portal Use