This is how Chrome handles documents. When a document is downloaded, you can use the dropdown menu next to the file in the Chrome Browser to select "Always open files of this type" and it will open without downloading first.
Articles in this section
- PDF: dtSearch (Document Searching) Admin and End User Guide
- Live Editing Documents with OnSemble 6.1
- Live Editing Information & MS Office 2007
- PDF: Document Management Guide
- PDF: Connect for SharePoint Guide
- Training Vignette: OnSemble Connect for SharePoint
- Recording: Document Management Basics Training
- How to: retrieve an old version of a database document
- How to: Chrome is currently not opening 'file:///' types any more.
- How To: Edit Database Documents