How Do I configure a Shared Folder to be accessed from the Portal?
- Navigate to the Server Hosting the network Folder
- Right Click on the Folder being shared.
- Note: If this is a new folder to be shared Click on Share this Folder.
- Click on Sharing and Security
- Click on the Permissions Button.
- Click on the Add button
- Add Portal Identity user account with Change and Read permissions.
- Click OK
Setting up the folder in the Portal
- Go to Portal Tools > Manage Portal Documents > Manage Folders
- Choose New Folder
- Set the Folder Type to Connect for Network Drive
- Set the Name to the name of the folder you'd like to see in the portal
- Set the Directory to the path to the Share on your network
- Assign permissions to users that should have access to the documents in this folder.