a user would like to change the password for their Identity account. While we normally recommend against this change, we can understand why customers would want to change the user.
There are 10 locations where the password needs to be changed for the portal to function properly. Here they are in decreasing order of importance:
- The Portal User Identity Account Password in Active Directory
- Application Pool account for which the portal runs.
- Passageways web.config.
- If you are using IUSR you can skip this. Website Anonymous User Account.
- Passageways Portal Agent config file.
- Passageways Portal Agent Service account login under Services.
- DT Search web.config (only if it is there).
- DT Search Scheduled Task - Account to run under.
- EIM Serversettings.config
- Portal User Profile - Change password if the user exists in the portal.