It is recommended that you contact Passageways Technical Support to apply this update. Please email email@example.com or call 765-535-1880 opt. 1 to schedule the update.
Running Live Update
1. Log onto the portal server using a user with local administrator rights.
2. In your web browser, visit the Support Center and sign in with your Support Center Account.
3. Go to the Portal Administrator Center, click the Live Update icon.
Related KB: How to Update Your Portal Server Using Live Update
4. Apply Vendor Management 22.214.171.124 Patch. There is not a manual task included with this update.
Service packs or patches may include manual tasks that Live Update cannot complete automatically but are necessary for the udpate to work correctly. These manual tasks are typically SQL scripts that need to be run against the appropriate database. Details of the manual tasks are listed below.
1. No manual task includedVendor Management Alerts Update
The Vendor Management Module Alerts have recently been reworked to provide improved functionality. Information on updating the alerts executable can be found here.
Scripting errors when changing Vendor Permissions
If users are still receiving scripting errors when changing vendor permissions in Manage Permissions by User/Role, changes will need to be made to the client registry. This article by Microsoft will make those changes to the registry automatically and provide a detailed explanation.