Form Builder Module v4.11.1 Release Information
Purpose of Release
Release Date: Oct. 17th, 2014
For the Forms Builder Module, we focused on a few key enhancements, as well as resolving issues that were the highest impacting.
- Administrators now have the ability to filter declined forms submitted by all employees.
- Results Permissions users will no longer get an alert of a form submission. Results Recipients will continue to get these alerts.
- If a field is left blank when a form is completed, and 'Apply Changes' was not selected during form creation, the results will no longer display a 'System.Object' error instead of the empty field.
- The Individual Results tab is now defaulted to display the last 30 days of all form submissions.
- All form layouts should now function properly when adding form fields.
- Form names can no longer be named the same as another form in the library when editing the form.
- Filtering the Individual Results tab by 1 day now functions properly.
- Form results now appear in logical order.
- Forms saved as drafts, then submitted, will no longer result in an alert with blank field results.
- Forms created in older module versions can now be approved when multiple versions of the form have been saved.
- Performance improvements.
Please see this article for a full list of Current Known Issues.