Form Builder Module v4.11.2 Release Information
Purpose of Release:
This release focused on fixing a bug causing aggregate results to view different values than individual results.
Release Date: Dec.2nd, 2014
- No new enhancements with this release.
- When viewing aggregate results, the field values will now display the values from the correct form version. This fix will not correct previously submitted forms but will prevent this from happening on future submissions.
- In prior versions of Form Builder, e-mail addresses could be identified that form results would be sent to. These e-mail addresses could exist outside of the organization and could process the results.
- Form Library Name is a required field with a specific masque allowing only verified characters. If this field doesn't validate, there is no notification of this, if the user is viewing other tabs of the properties of the library.
- Max Length in a Text Box field of a Form is not enforced when Multi-Line is enabled.
- When resubmitting a form with multiple required non text fields (specifically drop down lists and radio buttons), it will show that it is a required field even when all information is filled out correctly.
- Hyperlink field on form acts as a drop down, text box instead of hyperlinking to URL.
- Having the same item multiple times in a drop down list will result in an error when opening the form.
- Lengthy column widths can overlap the toolbox in Form Builder.