Expense Reports Module 4.10.0
Discover what's included in this release!
|Purpose of Release|
This release contains numerous bug fixes focused primraily on audit trails, workflow, display issues and some minor calulation display fixes.
Features for this release are specifically related to the audit trail and expense approvers functions of the module.
Read on to learn more!
Product Manager, Employee Portal Suite
- Audit trails for expense reports have been significantly overhauled.Several new audit events have been added including:
o Creating a Report
o Adding an Expense Item
o Updating an Expense Item (this audit entry includes specifically what was updated)
o Sending Report for Approval
o Forwarding a Report
o Declining a Report
Expense Report Approvers
- A new module administration tool has been added to replace the module property for selecting Expense Report Approvers.This module administration tool presents a selection list for choosing the roles that are able to approve expense reports. Your existing items from the module property will be automatically display in this tool upon updating.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the receipt attached to an expense item from being displayed when editing the expense item.This will prevent the accidental removal of the receipt.
- Improved the use experience when attempting to replace the receipt of an expense item with a new receipt.
- Fixed a bug that caused the expense item date to be reset when editing it.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error page when setting both ShowGL and RequireGL properties to false.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error page when editing an expense report that has an apoptrophe in the description.
- Fixed a bug that caused the corporate card number to be cleared when editing an expense report.
- Fixed a bug that caused expense reports to show in multiple months even though the dates fell only in one month.
- When the module property “ReceiptRequiredAmount” is set, mileage items will not adhere to this an allow receipt attachment to be completely optional.
- Fixed a bug that allowed decimals to be added to a mileage item even though the module property, “MileageDecimalPlaces”, is set to 0.
- Fixed a bug that caused available days for adding an expense item to be shifted by 1 if the server is in a different time zone than the current user.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent entering a custom GL when ShowCustomGL property was set to true.
- The LimitForwardUserList module property has been removed.
- Reports will now display in the month in which they are created rather than the first month in the date range entered for the report.