Purpose of Release
This release aims to improve the product in several of the following areas:
- Make the end user experience smoother when submitting, saving and editing expense reports
- Provide a better workflow between approver and end user during the submission process
- Allow the approver to make additional changes to expense items before submission to payer
- Improve auditing features
- The audit trail will now include decline actions performed by the payer role of Expense Reports.
- The General Ledger for each Expense Item may now be modified by the approver during the approval process. To perform this action follow these steps:
- Select “View Details” for the report you want to modify items in
- Select “Edit” for an expense item you want to modify the GL of
- Modify the drop-down for the GL
- Please note that all modification made in this manner are added to the audit trail.
Draft Expense Reports
- End users may now modify the dates of their draft Expense Reports. This should be incredibly useful when submitted expense reports are declined due to incorrect dates. Instead of being required to make a new expense report, end users may simply modify the date range and re-submit their Expense Reports!
- Added two new module properties called “ShowPrePaid” and “ShowCashAdvance”. Setting either of these module properties to false hide these buttons when added items to an Expense Report.
- Improved tabbing through fields when adding an Expense Items. It should now be possible to completely add an expense item to a report without taking your hands off the keyboard!
- Expense reports created in a time-zone different then the server will no longer cause disparity in days displayed.
- Audit trails now display the proper person they were sent to for approval.
- When using custom GL validation, the friendly message entered into the “GLFormatMessage” module property will be properly displayed when an incorrect GL is entered.
- Setting the module properties “ShowCustomGL”, “RequireGL”, and “ShowGL” to false will no longer cause an error when attempting to edit expense items.
Draft Expense Reports
- Saved drafts of expense reports that persist through multiple months can now be accessed for modification in each month the draft extends through.
- Proper mileage rates will now show on the export of paid expenses.