Portal Framework v4.12.1 Release Information
Purpose of Release:
This release focused on resolving bugs found in prior releases.
Release Date: Oct. 23rd, 2014
- No new enhancements with this release.
- No longer need to be in compatibility mode to switch to the 'Send Logs' tab from the Browse Logs page.
- Conversations Audit Reports will no longer error when trying to view.
- The OK & Cancel buttons will no show properly when editing the table properties within a Portal Text Editor.
- Unsecure (http:) links in the Layout Manager are now secure (https:) to eliminate mixed content prompts.
- Questions marks will no longer randomly appear after editing Portal Text Editors.
- Portal Documents in PTE have been corrected to properly open links to folders containing an ampersand.
- Updating to PFW v4.12.1 and trying to browse the portal on a mobile device does not work as it once did in 4.11.1- Specifically going to a workgroup and opening a page.
- Workaround: Add the page that needs to be viewed as a Public Page or use a different navigation. Default and Menu navigation does not work on the ipad. However, Outlook, Workgroup, and Classic Navigation works fine.
- To change a user to one of these navigation layouts: Go to Portal Tools> Layouts Manager> Assign Layouts and use the drop down to one of these navigation layouts, add the users and select OK. This will also change on a computer as well. Classic navigation is the closest to the Default navigation. The only difference is there is not a right click.
- Announcement notifications fail to send if the Passageways Portal Agent service is in a faulted state.
- Users will not receive an alert that a user posted on their wall, or comments to the post, if they are not following themselves.