Purpose of Release
This release focused on cleaning up the Calendar 6.0 release and added a couple enhancements as well.
**This release requires your portal to be on Portal Framework v6.0.5**
- Users can now display full event titles in calendar settings
- As a user, i would like to enable/disable overlapping events per calendar island instance.
- New events from month view no longer default to All Day
- Enrollments and signups moved to right click context menu.
- Calendar not filling height of the island as expected after tabbed island added to the page
- Calendar does not auto resize if navigation opens and closes
- Manual Sign ups no longer show all portal users, only workgroup members
- Apostrophe in Calendar Event Type Name results in server error when adding a new event
- All-day event extending into next month isn't showing on next month in Month View
- Calendar alert for recurring events gives wrong start and end time.
- Clicking the plus icon to join an event will add the user multiple times
- Notification not sending saying you are in the waiting list for an event
- When a user is added to a single event using plus icon, the user will be reflected as an event attendee once.