OnSemble 6.0.6 Release Information
In this patch we have fixed several bugs that will resolve some issues that have recently been reported. The following have been fixed:
- When expanding and collapsing nodes in the navigation tree the user, will no longer experience the portal page refreshing on every click. The portal page will only refresh when a new page is selected.
- Users now have the ability to create a default Filter on the Employee Directory Island
- Users can now create a default sort expression on the Employee Directory Island
- Portal text Editor's in the portal are double spacing when hitting enter. This is now expected PTE behavior and will remain the default behavior. Shift-Enter can be used instead to get single spacing. A new paragraph style has been added to set existing content to be single/double spaced.
- Custom Navigation Node tag links have been corrected to open in new tab or window. This functionality was unexpectedly changed in the 6.0 update.Products and Services is now showing under Outlook view navigation so adding a custom navigation link is no longer necessary
- Workgroup pages can now be viewed from portal admin tools when using the Outlook Navigation