Note: This release is dependent on OnSemble version 6.0.1.
- There are no new enhancements with this release.
- Island preferences will adhere once set
- Comments containing email headers (content copied and pasted from an email message) will no longer result in a server error
- Blank documents may be attached to tickets upon submission
- Technicians will be able to see tickets when a custom date field has been added to the help desk display but the date has not be set
- Changing both the name of the Help Desk Field and adding an item to the drop down list at the same time will no longer throw an error message of "Field not found in database for which metadata was requested"